mindfully present. just be and let go. passionate. simple life. user-centred design. impulsive thinking. human hearted. Co-Creator of @MindfulMeerkats.
What to tell about me…
- I am a Msc student of Sustainable Development at Utrecht University, with a interest in the relationship between overconsumption, degrowth, lifestyles, practices and sustainable city development.
- I am currently writing my master’s thesis on the relationship between everyday household practices and food waste. You can publicly follow and comment on my writing on my blog.
- I am considering a PhD on “Re-Thinking Sustainable Cities: What Can We Learn From The Good Life?”.
- I openly share my articles on ResearchGate.
- I love bouldering, alternative cycling and outdoor sport education.
- I follow a vegan diet to eat more consciously.
- In the morning I get up with a simple tiny habit.
- I play the guitar and share my songs on SoundCloud.
- I blog on Wordpress.
- I created the Givebox in Karlsruhe.
- I support the basic income crowd-funding campaign in Germany and The Netherlands.
- I contribute to open-source work on Github and Launchpad.
- I write my academic papers with Paperpile and Google Docs, and share my templates publicly.
- I use a Thinkpad X230 with the open-source Linux distribution elementaryOS.
- I search for information thanks to Ecosia.
- I maintain a collection of science, sustainability, and technology feeds thanks to RSS Mix and Blogtrottr.
- I listen to a selection of podcasts while cycling across the Dutch cycle highways.
- I moderate /r/Sustainable on reddit.
- You can follow me on Twitter.
- You can join my network on LinkedIn.
- I have Google+ but don’t know how to use it.
Finally, if you think that what I'm doing is worth supporting financially, you can donate using Bitcoins, Flattr, Gratipay or PayPal. Thanks!